3rd POSI - POSNA Workshops
(Friday, 22nd January, 2010. Timings: 08.00am- 05.30pm)
- Basic Hip Course (Paediatric Hip Disorders) (Click for programme)
- Reconstruction of long bone defects in children (Click for programme)
- Conservative management of Club foot (Click for programme)
(2.00 pm on 24th January – 01.30 pm on 25th January)
- Advanced Hip Course (Adolescent Hip Disorders) (Click for programme)
- Coordinators for 3rd POSI-POSNA Workshops: Dr Sanjeev Sabharwal, Dr Vrisha Madhuri, Dr Narasimha Rao K L
- 3rd POSI-POSNA workshops with emphasis on surgical techniques.
- Pre-conference POSI-POSNA workshops are conducted on 22nd January 2010 and Post-Conference POSI-POSNA workshops will be conducted on 24th January 2010 afternoon to 25th January 2010 noon.
- Post-conference is limited (limited Delegates only) to the practicing orthopaedician who wanted a much focused meeting.
- Pre and Post – conference workshops are given preference to POSI, TCOS and OSSAP Members.
- Conference registration is a must for Workshop Registration.
- Delegates are requested to collect their full registration package including that of the conference at the time of workshop.
No extra ID Badges and coupons will be issued later. Any lost coupons or badges will be charged as per actuals.
Registration is closed for HIP Courses