GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Only online submission though website www.posi.in will be accepted.
- Only registered delegates can submit an abstract.
- Please select the subject category (you may select more than one category, if applicable).
- A delegate can submit more than one abstract, but only one can be presented per delegate. If more than one abstract gets accepted, the presenting author may nominate a co-author to present the paper. The co-author has to be registered for the conference. The co-author has to have been included at the time of abstract submission. No co-authors can be added later.
- Supporting material in the form of tables, graphs and photos may be submitted (upto a maximum of 5 only. Maximum file size should be 5 MB for each attachment).
- Do not mention name of Author(s) or Institution in the Title, Body of the abstract or in the images, tables and graphs. Mentioning the same will automatically disqualify the submission.
- Free papers are of 5 minutes duration + 2 minutes discussion. Please submit structured abstract (Introduction & Aims of Study, Methods, Results, Conclusion of Study) of <500 words.
- Best Paper presentation is of 8 minutes duration + 2 mins discussion.
- Short oral presentations are for innovative techniques / new ideas and will be of 3 minutes duration. Submit an unstructured abstract of <250 words.
- Video techniques. Submit an unstructured abstract of <250 words.
- Poster presentation. Submit an unstructured abstract of <250 words.
- Case reports will only be accepted for poster presentation.
Eligibility criteria for POSI Best Paper Session