Scientific Research can be presented at POSICON 2024, Guwahati, in the following two categories:
1. Podium presentations
a. Free paper - 5 minutes + 2 minutes discussion
b. Best paper - 7 minutes + 2 minutes discussion
Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: September 30, 2023.
Only ONLINE submission though website, www.posi.in will be accepted.
Only registered delegates can submit an abstract.
A delegate can submit more than one abstract, but only one can be presented per delegate. If more than one abstract gets accepted, the presenting author may nominate a co-author to present the paper. The co-author has to be registered for the conference. The co-author has to have been included at the time of abstract submission. No co-authors can be added later.
Supporting material in the form of tables, graphs and photos may be submitted (Upto a maximum of 5 only with maximum file size of 5 MB for all attachments).
Do not mention name of Author(s) or Institution in the Title, Body of the abstract or in the images, tables and graphs. Mentioning the same will automatically disqualify the submission.
The abstracts must be submitted along with the details of the author intending to present the paper as listed below:
1. The name of the person presenting the paper.
2. The names of co-authors (if any).
3. The POSI membership number of the presenting author.
4. The name and address of the institution where the investigation was conducted.
Guidelines for POSI Best Paper session:
From among the highest ranked papers, the first 10 papers fulfilling all of the following criteria will be selected for this session.
1. The presenting author should be a POSI Member or should have applied for POSI membership at the time of abstract submission.
2. The study should be largely his / her work.
3. The work should have been done in India.